ASUS PB277Q Gaming Monitor - 27'' 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440), 1ms, up to 75Hz
- Impeccable lifelike visuals with 27” 16:9 2560 x 1440 @75Hz with 1ms fast response time
- Extensive connectivity with native WQHD content support with HDMI, DisplayPort, and Dual link DVI. Picture-in-picture and Picture by picture by support
- Featuring SplendidPlus, VividPixel, EyeCare and QuickFit technologies for user oriented experience
- Ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment plus smart cable management
See Better and Wider
The PB277Q WQHD monitor provides 109 pixels per inch (PPI), resulting in high quality 2560 x 1440 visuals – equaling four times the resolution of standard 720p sets. It allows users to view greater image detail and do more with an onscreen footprint larger than that of standard displays.
The screen’s 109PPI density means there are 109 RGB matrices within one inch. Generally, the more pixels a display has, the more lighting (or power) those pixels require to achieve the best visuals.
Made for Work and Play
With its WQHD display, you enjoy 77% more desktop space than a full HD screen to spread out your windows and palettes. It is also about 25% sharper than a generic 27” full HD display, delivering ultra-smooth visuals thanks to 1ms (GTG) response time. This ensures you get lag-free experiences in movies and gaming, with the latter looking more vivid, with all in-game details shown in true colour. The ASUS PB277Q is undoubtedly your best choice for work and play.
Game Fast and Game Smooth
1ms (GTG) response time eliminates tracers by controlling voltage levels when driving liquid crystals thus resulting in fluid and clear video playback without smearing or ghosting. Together with the refresh rate @ 75Hz to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
Native WQHD Content Support
The PB277Q features a host of connectivity options that include HDMI, DisplayPort, and dual-link DVI for native WQHD, plus D-sub for full HD 1080p content transmission.
QuickFit Virtual Scale for true what you see is what you get
ASUS includes its exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale feature with the PB277Q, allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a highly useful guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size.
Innovations That Raise the Bar
ASUS-exclusive Technologies for Stunning Image Quality
We’ve raised the bar by incorporating some of our proprietary technologies into the ASUS PB277Q to give you a truly vivid visual experience. The PB277Q features the new SplendidPlus™ Video Intelligence Technology that optimises videos and images by enhancing colour brightness, contrast, and sharpness. SplendidPlus™ features two new modes - Reading and Darkroom - in addition to the Scenery, Standard, Theater, sRGB, and Night View modes. Low-blue Light and Flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long-time usage.
Creating comfortable experience as if reading actual books by adjusting the monitor’s colour temperature and brightness levels, simulating paperback books.
- Best choice for soft ambient light environment for visual pleasure.
- Increases the brightness range, introducing more contrast gradations and selectively tweaking colour saturation for more lush landscapes.
- Enhances the contrast and colour saturation of the image - delivering livelier and more vivid visuals for greater immersion.
- Provides the best performance for viewing graphics.
- Brings out dark, hard-to-see areas while leaving well-lit portions untouched - allowing you to see opponents lurking in obscure corners.
- Intelligently raises Y-luminance to highlight poorly-lit details, capturing each scene’s beauty in a crisp and vibrant fashion.
- Delivers clear document viewing and web browsing experiences with optimised colour and contrast.
Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. PB277Q has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. PB277Q features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimise instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favourite videos.
Designed with You in Mind
The PB277Q offers a highly ergonomic and smart design that comes with tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustments to ensure an always-comfortable viewing and usage experience. Its smart cable management further promotes clutter-free spaces for work and enjoyment.
Asus 27" 2K WQHD Gaming Monitor (PB277Q) 2560 x
- Size Range: 25 - 27""
- Screen Size: 27""
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: TN
- Connectors: 1 x VGA
1 x Dual-link DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Speakers: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Contrast Ratio: "ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio: 80,000,000:1"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Audio Signal: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 170 degrees
Vertical: 160 degrees
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt: +20~-5 degrees
Swivel: +60~+60 degrees
Pivot: +90~0 degrees
Height Adjustment: 0~120 mm
- Power: Power Consumption <38.7W
Power Saving Mode <0.5W
Power Off Mode <0.5W
- Security Enabled: Kensington lock
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions: With Stand(WxHxD):625 x (428~548) x 218mm
Without Stand(WxHxD): 625 x 368 x 63mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories Supplied: 1 x VGA cable
1 x Audio cable
1 x Power cord
1 x DisplayPort cable
1 x Quick start guide
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Warranty Card
- Package Weight: 9.3600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- VGA: Yes (VGA)
- DVI: Yes (DVI)
- HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)