ROG Strix XG279Q HDR Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, Overclockable 170Hz (Above 144Hz) , 1ms (GTG), ELMB SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DCI-P3 95% color gamut and DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays.Also, delevers an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS FastIPS Display−1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS FastIPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colors thanks to DCI-P3 95% color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
Incredibly Fast 170Hz Refresh Rate
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
Extreme Low Motion Blue Sync
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and Adaptive-sync at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Accurate, Wider, Colour Palette
Provides a wider range of colors with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 95% color gamut. To ensure color accuracy, all the monitors is factory pre-calibrated with factory calibration report.
Asus Aura Sync Lighting
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix XG279Q provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DisplayHDR 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automaitcally clarifies dark areas of the game without changing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light Technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, it provides tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
Asus 27" ROG Strix WQHD HDR Gaming Monitor (XG279
- Size Range: 25 - 27""""
- Screen Size: 27""""
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: IPS
- Connectors: 2 x HDMI v2.0
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
2 x USB3.0
1 x USB3.0 upstream
- Speakers: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Refresh Rate: 170Hz (overclocking)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 178 degrees
Vertical: 178 degrees
- Display Colour: 16.7M
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt : +20°~-5°
Swivel : +40°~-40°
Pivot : 0°~+90°
Height Adjustment : 0~120 mm
- Power: Power Consumption < 29W
Power Saving Mode <0.5W
Power Off Mode <0.5W
- Security Enabled: Kensington lock
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions: With Stand(WxHxD) : 611x(422~542)x270mm
Without Stand (WxHxD) : 611x367x82mm
- Weight: 7.0 kg
Without stand : 4 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories Supplied: Power cord
Quick start guide
Acrylic LED light covers
Color pre-calibration report
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years