TUF Gaming VG27AQ HDR Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440), IPS, 165Hz*, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync G-SYNC Compatible, Adaptive-Sync, 1ms (MPRT), HDR10
- 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt and height pivot adjustments
Next−Gen Adaptive Sync
TUF Gaming VG27AQ is a 27-inch, WQHD (2560x1440), HDR IPS display with an ultrafast 165Hz* designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG27AQ has in store.
For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with G-SYNC Compatible, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
A 27-inch WQHD (2560 X 1440) IPS Display
TUF Gaming VG27AQ features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. IPS technology gives you superior images with outstanding colors thanks to 99% sRGB color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
Incredibly-fast 165Hz* Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG27AQ 165Hz* refresh rate decimates lag and motion blur to give you the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy, and sports titles. This ultrafast refresh rate lets you play at the highest visual settings and lets you react instantly to what's onscreen — so you'll get that first strike in.
*Selective graphics cards/GPUs can support 165Hz graphics source output (DP port). Please note that Over Clocking function/performance depends on the GPUs or contents displayed. ASUS only provides this function. The performance or any side effect after activation is not guaranteed.
Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and G-SYNC Compatible at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario
To more fully realize gamers' vision, TUF Gaming is compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, TUF Gaming VG27AQ provides tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
Asus 27" TUF WQHD HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) IP
- Size Range: 25 - 27""""
- Screen Size: 27""""
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: IPS
- Connectors: 2 x HDMI v2.0
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Speakers: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Refresh Rate: DisplayPort: 30 ~243 KHz (H) /48 ~155 Hz(V)
HDMI : 30 ~230 KHz (H) /48 ~144 Hz(V)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 178 degrees
Vertical: 178 degrees
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt : +33°~-5°
Swivel : +90°~-90°
Pivot : +90°~-90°
Height Adjustment : 0~130 mm
- Power: Power Consumption: < 65W
Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
Power Off Mode: <0.5W
- Security Enabled: Kensington lock
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: with Stand(WxHxD) : 620 x (377~507) x 211 mm
without Stand (WxHxD) : 620 x 363 x 66 mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
without stand: 3.5 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories Supplied: Power cord
Quick start guide
- Package Weight: 8.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)