At around twice the thickness of a smartphone, the ThinkPad E14 exudes all the elegance of a premium laptop—without the hefty price tag. It also has an fingerprint reader integratedinto the power buttonthat lets you fire up and log in at the same time.
With the ThinkPad E14, you can rest easy knowing that your important data is encrypted via the discrete TPM 2.0 chip. You can also keep the outside world out thanks to ThinkShutter, a physical cover to close the webcam when you're not using it.
With next-gen connectivity
A full-function USB-C port makes everything a breeze—from audio to video, from data transfers to recharging. What's more, video conference calls fly by thanks to the Skype for Business-certified microphone. And with WiFi 6 you'll enjoy even faster connectivity.
Experience crystal-clear visuals and truly vivid colors on the 14-inch, anti-glare FHD display with IPS wide-angle viewing. In addition, the sound on the ThinkPad E14 packs a real punch—through Dolby Audioand premium stereo speakers by Harman Kardon.
& totally reliable
MIL-SPEC tested to withstand the most rugged, harshest of environments, the ThinkPad E14 won't let you down. Not only can it performeverywhere from thefreezing coldto a hot desert, it can also handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills.
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Laptop 14" FHD IPS i7-10510
- Screen Size: 14""
- Screen Type: LED Backlit - IPS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Processor Family: Intel Core i7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10510U (1.8GHz)
- Processor Details: Quad Core
- Storage Type: SSD
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Drive Details: M.2 2242 - NVMe
- Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Details: "DDR4, 2666MHz
1 x 8GB
1 slot (0 free)"
- Optical Drive: -
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- LAN/Wireless: GB LAN
- Speakers: "Stereo speakers
High Definition Audio, Dolby Advanced Audio"
- Webcam/Microphone: 720p webcam & dual array microphone
- Card Reader: -
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Always On)
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1/DP (Power Delivery)
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN
Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Power: 65 Watt
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Up to 12.8 hours run time
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.73 kg
32.5 x 23.2 x 1.79 cm
- Colour: Black
- Additional Features: TPM 2.0 Security Chip
Hard drive password
Kensington security slot
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.4000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year