A laptop made for everyday business use, the Lenovo V14 is perfect for SMBs looking for a good computing experience at a reasonable price. The V14 makes it easy to create presentations for sales pitches, manage accounting on spreadsheets, and run ERP applications.Powerful PerformanceExperience high responsiveness even while working on multiple applications. The DDR4 memory, and M.2 PCIe SSD support.
Enhanced User ExperienceThe anti-glare Full-HD feature is easy on the eyes. It displays colours beautifully and offers clarity to videos, images, and texts, just the way it is intended to be.
Ample ConnectivityWith multiple connectivity options built into the laptop, including USB 3.0 and HDMI ports, you get more options to effortlessly run multiple devices at once, than most other laptops in its class
Better SecurityThe TPM 2.0 firmware prevents tampering with onboard data, secures the PIN, and encrypts passwords, ensuring the safety and security of your confidential files.
Lenovo V14 Laptop 14" FHD Ryzen 3 3250U 8GB 2
- Screen Size: 14""
- Screen Type: LED Backlit
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Operating System: FreeDOS (Windows not included)
- Processor Family: AMD A9
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U (2.6GHz)
- Processor Details: Dual Core
- Storage Type: SSD
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Drive Details: M.2 2242 - NVMe
- Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Details: "DDR4, 2400MHz
1 x 4 GB + 4 GB (soldered)
1 Slot (0 free)"
- Optical Drive: -
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
- LAN/Wireless: Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Speakers: "Stereo speakers
High Definition Audio, Dolby Audio"
- Webcam/Microphone: 0.3MP webcam & microphone
- Card Reader: "4 in 1 (SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card)"
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x HDMI
1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Power: "AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
65 Watt, 20 V, 3.25 A
Up to 6 hours run time"
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.6kg
32.71 x 24.1 x 1.99 cm
- Colour: Iron grey texture
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.1800 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year